Deezer is a great application to listen to your favorite music online. Since Deezer is an intelligent music application; it keeps a tab on the kind of music you listen and based on your listening habits; it suggests you music and recommendations. This way Deezer plays an infinite stream of your favourite tracks. Though you can listen to music, podcasts and radio for free; Deezer doesn’t allows you to download music if you are a free user. For getting the right to download music and listen it offline you need to subscribe to Deezer Premium+ Plan.
However there is an alternative approach to this. You can use Deezer Music Downloaders for the purpose. We have listed below the tools which give you the provision of Deezer free music download:
Deezer Free Music Download | Deezer Music Downloaders Latest Version
Method # 1: Using KeepVid Music
- KeepVid Music is one of the best music downloader for Deezer. You can install KeepVid both on Windows as well as MAC Computer from its official link:
- Post successful installation of the program all you need to do is to follow the below given steps to download your favourite music from Deezer:
- First go to the recording tab of the software and navigate to Get Music -> Record.
- Click on the red ‘REC’ button for the recording to start.
- Once you start the recording play songs on Deezer.
- KeepVid will automatically create MP3 files from the recording as long as the music is playing. Moreover KeepVid will intelligently recognize all the track related information even the album artwork.
- Once you stop the recording the MP3 which Deezer creates for you is available in the Library -> Recorded.
- If you are thinking about splitting the songs while recording more than one song together then you needn’t worry about that as KeepVid does that automatically for you. So all you need to do is play your favourite music and KeepVid does the remaining for you.
- You can transfer your favourite tracks to your iOS or Android device by connecting your device to PC via USB cable. Once your device is connected just select your favourite tracks and right click, select Add To-> Whatever your Device is.
- For getting the physical location of the tracks which KeepVid has created for you; you just need to right click and select Open File Location.
Method # 2: Using Deezify Chrome Extension:
- This is a web extension which can be used only with Google Chrome.
- Once you have installed this extension all you need to do is to play your favourite tracks from the webpage of Deezer.
- Post playback of your favourite songs you can use Deezify to get the tracks.
Method # 3: Using Audacity:
- Audacity is an amazing audio editor as well as recorder which can record the streaming music for you.
- Audacity allows you to record audio from the internet in high quality.
- When the recording is over Audacity saves the recording on to your hard drive in WAV or AIFF format.
So folks these were the three tools which you can employ for downloading music from Deezer without going for the Premium + subscription.
If you feel like asking any questions you are welcome to ask by putting them down in comments below.